Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday

Mike put James down for a nap this afternoon. About 20 minutes later, he came wandering out (he can climb out of his crib and open his door now, which basically means my life is over) and said, “Mommy, I wake up now.” I said, “Oh, it’s time for a nap,” and he said, “Oh, man!” So, I picked him up and took him back to his room and asked him if he wanted me to sing him a song. He said yes, so I asked him which song. He said, “I wan Happy Dirsday.” So I sang Happy Birthday to James and he settled down and slept for 3 hours! Ever since his birthday last month, Happy Birthday has been his favorite song and he sings it all the time. He even sings it to the girls when we’re in the car. Genevieve thinks it’s funny and cute, but Analise gets really irritated and yells at him that it’s not her birthday. So, then he usually keeps singing it over and over to Analise. That’s the part that I think is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment