Monday, March 23, 2009

I no wanna miss him

Yesterday we were out and about and James wanted to go see Gramma, so I called Jerry and Linda’s house and there was no answer. I told James that I didn’t think Gramma was home because no one answered the phone. He said, “It’s okay. Gramma’s takin’ a shower. We go Gramma’s house.” We were pretty close, so I went ahead and drove over there. He still didn’t believe that Gramma wasn’t home until we called her cell phone and he talked to her after no one answered the door. We ended up meeting them at Costco so James could see them. So, no worries, everything ended happy.

This isn’t a funny story but, earlier last week, out of nowhere, James said, “Where’s Papa Dean an Gramma Weesa?” I told him they were in Hawaii at their house. Then he said, “In Awahi? I need go Azil an see Nate. I miss him. I no wanna miss him.” That broke my heart just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment