Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dookie smells like booty

The first story of the week that comes to mind is not so much funny (at least it wasn't for me at the time) as it was NOT awesome. Patrick was a bit fussy, so I was holding him and trying to get him settled. James came out to tell me that he was poopy. I told him to go get a diaper and meet me in the bathroom. About 30 seconds later, I heard the toilet flush. "James! What are you doing?" I yelled as I rushed to the scene. "It's okay Mom. I'n jus fwushin' my poop." I could see that there was a serious cleanup needed, so I told James not to touch anything and quickly passed off the baby and got back in there. James had taken off his own diaper, at which point his turd fell to the floor and he stepped in it and then picked it up with his bare hand to put it in the toilet. Soooo not cool. On a related note, Mike was changing James the other day and James said, "I got a dookie. It smehws wike boody."

No comments:

Post a Comment